BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 17:14:02 EDT
I'm wondering, after my weekend reading, what more COD and Rev Rhodes have
been holding out on BP. The following according to Francine, Sylvia Browne's
spirit guide, a taste of what preservationists have to look forward to on the
other side. Apology to Mr. Gray for the copyright infringement... but I can't
resist!

"We have beautiful fountains and plazas, courtyards and parks, as well as
gardens and meditation areas. Although our architecture is predominately
classic Greek or Roman, we have areas that cater especially to an entity's
fondness for a special lifestyle -- a castle, an Elizabethan cottage, a log
cabin, or a hacienda."

"Many of us prefer communal apartments -- I do -- because of the opportunity
for social life. [Seems that spirits like to get down and party on the other
side.] But others, particularly many of the soulmates, may prefer houses.
These houses may be of any kind of architecture. Some will be elaborately
furnished, and others are very simple. Some entities choose to build their
houses in the conventional way, enjoying the act of construction. There are
carpenters and other artisans on our side who can do anything. [I like the
'anything' qualification.]

Others create a building merely by thinking it into being [Is this the goal
of architecture?]. For example, suppose we want to construct a new forum.
After the site is selected, several architects outline the contours of the
building using their thoughts alone. If you were watching this being done,
you would actually see lines forming in midair, almost as though the
architect were drawing them on a draftsman's table. Sometimes the builder
will outline the contour of the building, decide he doesn't care for it, and
then erase the 'energy' lines and start anew. [Too bad we have to wait to
pass through the tunnel to the white light.]

Once the style of the building is established, other entities gather and
together they create the substance of the building -- the walls, roof,
windows, and interior furnishings. All of this is done through concentrated
thought processes that condense the real matter."

_Adventures of a Psychic, The Fascinating and Inspiring True-Life Story of
One of America's Most Successful Clairvoyants_, Sylvia Browne and Antoinette
May.

Classical architecture yes, glass boxes, no. If this is the 'good' other side
then I wonder where Mies went?

Lest you're curious, my reading was research for a short story I am working
on regarding the local phone psychic in our LI neighborhood and the
scoutmaster's wife that ran up a $2,500 bill calling the psychic hotline.

][<en