BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Pamela S. Follett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:38:40 -0400
As with many experiences, seeing Mt. Rushmore "up close and personal" (as
in, across the valley in real sunlight) is much better than in pictures -
sort of like "The book was better than the movie."  I haven't paid much
attention to all the bru-ha-ha, since all my news comes either as radio
snippets or what I glean now from RSS feeds, I'd hate to think that one of
the presidents might lose a nose to leprosy.

- Pam