BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 01:27:56 EDT
Welcome Bruce; I did several jobs for Wasa at Columbia but it was so long ago
I do not want to feel that old; wasn't Norman with Wasa for awhile? Best to
you

Marie Ennis; we met at the top of ( I wish I could say Ferris Wheel or Empire
state building) but it was on a 110 ft cherry [picker riding the great rose
window at the Cathedral St. John mapping cracks..you were  I think still a
student  I wore glasses and a nose....that was a  crack .....but not as much
of a crack that use to sell on 112th st ...was that another crack? anyway
great to have you here to crack with....Best Michael

Montclair outing....if I can make it I will be there
Its a $5 bus from port of authority
Tierneys saloon has the best burghers
Montclair has the best tree lined streets and yards with many 150yr old oaks
and turn of century arts and crafts houses; and 20's mansions
my aunt and uncle will be sitting on their porch on Park and Belleview;
don't bring up "da wa"  (WW2 ) with my uncle or you will be there for the
duration;
back yards are the best and it should be a lovely time   Go...Michael (ps ) I
will be in Nebraska ( state capital)but who knows?