BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 11:36:09 -0600
I sure hope he doesn't think he has that immunity here  in der
homelandenricht.

(I hate the term "homeland".  What other land is there to concern us?
Der Faderland?  The Old Country?  The vacation land?  The work land?
If the DOD is not protecting this land, even from foriegn threats, what
the hell are they defending?  I hate that term.  Its so foreign to me.)

-jc