BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 07:37:51 -0500
<snip>And I hate to bring it up, but for me humor is deadly serious. I can
only
handle so much reality in one leaftime... back to the rack.
][<en Follett
Dear Mr. Follett -
What exactly is a leaftime?  Is that the span of time from spring to fall?
What about the winter - is that the only time in which you can handle more
than your share of reality?  Boy, now I can't wait to see what you're like
at the Christmas holidays!
]>am Blythe