BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
George Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Ants of Unregenerate Luddism"
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:56:13 -0700
Well, we've read all three (my wife, me, my 8-year old)  I'm rather
embarrassed to admit that I stayed up until midnight to finish the third one
simply because it was the only time I could read it without fighting over
who's turn it was with the  rest of the family.

They are quite well done.  Its rather astounding how they work over such a
wide age spectrum. My kid can't wait for Halloween....he's already bought an
old broom and painted it to look like a FireBolt.

George Kramer
Ashland, Oregon