BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:11:41 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/99 12:35:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> We would only get those 'alerts' if we set up that particular rule in our
own inbox..

Greta,

Thanks for the tip.

I have no idea how to use Outlook, not out of any particular disposition,
just that I never have used it. Any help would/should be appreciated. I would
be extra happy if the setter uppers would figure out how to unset it up so's
we don't run the risk to get ourselves back channel flack from the St. John's
servers for excessive bandwith trivia. :-)

][<en