BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 22:06:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/25/99 3:33:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> BETTER TO COLLECT THEM AND USE THEM IN SALADS - CAN YOU SHIP TO > MARY FOR
SEPTEMBER PARTY?

Excellent idea!  I needed some color. I wonder if you could also use them as
wildlife deterrent....?

"Sprinkle generously about the porch and environs. Spread evenly, then spray
liberally with an Edison coating (or two). Divert leaders so that rainfall
(if any) keeps the porch surface moist. Soon you will have some of that
lovely moss that will help release the toxins you need for that special,
wild-life free porch sit."

-- Excerpt from Martha Stewart's "Guide to Atmospheric Porches."

(BTW, you might want to bring Goretex rain pants to the pignic.)

Nice to see Chriftopher back online ... guessing from the vim & vigor, I
guess it was a GREAT VACATION!

-- Mary