BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:32:55 -0700
Bruce,  Thanks for the explanation.  It says at the top of your message
that there were 16 errors but I didn't see them--I must be blind.  Ruth

PS:  You flying this way again any time soon?

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT