BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 17:08:04 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/00 3:18:20 PM Central Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> Do you mean "apple" or Apple?  And is this for squirrel brain roasting, or
>  simmered mountain (muntin?) rat?
>
>  Ralph  (may become a vegetarmenian yet)

Ralph,

Pignic fever is upon us. I was thinking, along w/ Gabriel Orgrease, more on
the lines of Shiksa Bob's Mountain Oysters, wrapped in Canadian bacon and pan
seared wild garlic, slowly roasted over embers from delicate limbs of
seasoned crab apple and hawthorn thorns with fresh silver willow skewers,
with a relish of Lambs Quarter and Watercress chutney. Then top it off with a
clay mug of cold glacial water, or a semblance thereof, at the Summit horse
trough.

][<en