BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:12:52 -0500
Sanding, schmanding. If the area really is that small, use a scraper. One of
them there French Impressionist types painted up a wonderful picture of men
scraping floors. Refer to MET for copy of picture -- which is better than
any instructions anyone on BP will author. Scraping will have same effect as
sanding, create less dust, and bring scraper closer to COD -- or something
(like the floor, at least).