BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:48:23 EST
In a message dated 11/30/98 9:18:07 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  Because she'd learn more in a week there than she learned in 2 years at
>  perservation school (in the 1970's).  And I don't just mean creative
cursing.

Curious you mention our workshops. We are offering a seminar on creative
cursing in the NYC area scheduled for next March 1999. Classes will occur on
randomly selected street corners. Workshop uniforms will be handed out behind
the Salvation Army.

We are also offering a hands-on nozzle class for those who like to wash their
sidewalks in style. For those who really need philosophy we will have a guest
lecturer from the Montauk Fire Dept. to speak on "Nozzling in the Main
Stream".

Advanced classes in gum removal slated for 2000.

We also issue learner's permits for wheel barrows.

][<en