BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The fundamentally unclean listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:32:09 -0800
I dunno about you, but it'd sure make me think about NOT going to that
place.  Sign me Most Definately Heterosexual

At 4:41 PM -0500 1/27/03, Met History wrote:
In a message dated 1/27/03 4:30:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I was kicked off another list because I used a graphic word that related to
animal droppings.

I forgot: you aren't even allowed to use a regular word that suggests a
vulgar word.

Sign me,  The Lead Sentence On My Column About Staple Street Was Originally
"Staple Street?  Where the Heck Is Staple Street?"  But My Editor Said That
"Heck" Would Make Our Readers Think Of The Word "Hell", Which We Do Not Use
Except In Biblical References, And "Heck" Was Deleted.

PS  The Same Paper Last Weekend Ran An Article About a Gay Steambath And
Noted The Presence Of "Holes Drilled Into Bathroom Partitions To Facilitate
Anonymous Gay Sex" And I'm Still Wondering About What That Is Supposed To
Make Me Think About.

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT