BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Svantevit <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:03:57 -0500
-----
From: Met History <[log in to unmask]>

> << I am looking for the book about some uncommon community by the East
River
>  written by the man who met history and now is hiding in gray >>
>
> Last time I checked it was on BN.com - check under title "Sutton Place".
Or
> try OP sources like bibliofind.com or mxbookfinder.com.  But I wouldn't
> bother - I hear the author is an idiot.
>
> Sign me,  Hell Gate

Seems to me like I found it - biblio and mx have the same book with
something written on the front page (maybe another personal opnion about the
author this time written by his BP pals). Interesting story that it can't be
found under author name (I mean Christian name not the one he calls above
Hells Gate) but only by the partial title.

Thank you S.Hooter- eventually if it does not work: is this copy with ripped
off centerfold still
available? and is the ripping off centerfolds still legal in this state?

Sign me, Tres Spas Thes Utt On Place

You see Derek I am doing late office hours as well.