BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 17:23:52 -0800
We eat out a lot and enjoy conversation while someone else does the dishes.
We are both workaholics and enjoy the little time we have together to sit
and chat.   We are both unplanned practicianers of serial monogamy so we
understand each other pretty well.  We also each really love what the other
does professionally.
    cp in bc