BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hey, Eric, OK, we promise we've noted your New Direct Telephone & Fax Numbers!" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 20:32:54 -0800
Someone just sent me this in one of those lists of things to think about
while taking care of necessary bodily functions.  It seems to fit perfectly
with PINHEAD thinking.

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows.
And a foundation leaks and a ball game gets rained out
  and a car rusts and...

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT