BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:11:20 EDT
Cuz,

Nah, we haven't seen Linda or that Starr person up here.  Too minny librals,
prolly, fer them. That Miz Clinton's reported to be in our area, though.
However, that nice Lucianne Goldberg lady that got mixed up  in all that mess
lives in a building our office has worked on.. Same building where the
managing agent called the Owner about 6 AM one day to report that she was
sending a cleanup crew, after some guy  took a long walk off a short balcony
about 20 floors  up, and left souvenirs on the building on his way down.  The
Owner said, Nah, don't bother-- it's gonna rain.
This here's a true story.

Czar Cuz

Fuhgeddaboud it.

Ralph