BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 17:11:31 -0500
I smiled when I saw this panel. Broken glass in a building designed by
Bernard Tschumi; would that consitute deconstructed deconstruction?
Sharpshooter, was it one of your esteemed colleagues at the erstwhile gray
lady who unloaded on this pile? Recall a recent article citing students who
felt like cattle on the way to slaughter zig-zagging down the ramp behind
the glass. I've never seen a building -- even an institutional building --
take so long to construct. Has anyone got the inside scoop on this job?

Still chuckling,

Me and Fou' Colts could take care of the rest of the glass...