BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

The Afghanistan of the preservation movement.
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 23:53:00 EST
Good heavens Chris; hammered lead joint shields  on the joints; what are you
trying to do put us out of work????
When most of my work was churches we looked into this ...I can't remember the
cost maybe $15-20  a joint foot  and depending on length; with a minimum
purchase and the church boards   didn't want to go for it unless it was there
from the original
... everyone wants to contribute for stain glass no one for plumbing and lead
shields...welcome to church boards for clients.Best  Michael..