BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
plz practice conservation of histo presto eye blinks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Dec 2007 09:33:27 -0500
Ruth,
And how about Chestnut, Hickory and my favorite, Butternut.  I read,
somewhere, that in the sixteenth century and before that the hills were
covered with them, 150 feet tall.  By the way, my brother and sister tell me
there is actually winter up there this year.  My brother instructs at Smuggs
and has already skied 22 days this year!
Merry, merry...
Leland

Leland R. S. Torrence
Leland Torrence Enterprises and the Guild
17 Vernon Court, Woodbridge, CT  06525
Office:  203-397-8505
Fax:  203-389-7516
Mobile:  203-981-4004