BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

BP - Telepathic chickens leave no traces.
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:28:49 EDT

> .the fortunes of our capitalism dosen,t  go hand
>  and hand with education taste, and consciousness of order .
>  ..low bidding does...leave it up to the poor under paid architect  to get
>  results out of skinflint contractors
>   trying shake down change orders with underpaid quasi literate  workers
>  scrambling to please both contractor and architect out of fear he will be
>  disqualifi
>  ed and/ or be fired

RIGHT! And it appears there is little reason for the skinflint contractor to
fear disqualification as while they are paying their dues, the coffee money,
lunch money, the system just keeps grinding on and nobody wants to say
anything for fear of a midnight dumpster dive from little brother... since
little brother has a golden shiv into the backhide of BIG BROTHER and the
pennies are spilling out of the heady gut. So the intellectuals feel in
control? Forget Orwell, 1984 is propoganda that misses the small paranoias in
life.

][<en