BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:44:30 -0400

Let me suggest the Henry Hudson Parkway retaining wall repair site. That could definitely use some decoration.

dan imitation concrete is always preferred becker
Dan Becker, Exec. Dir.     "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic            from some COD?"
Districts Commission        - With apologies to
[log in to unmask]              Bullwinkle Gee Moose
919/516-2632
--

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.” -- **Please remember to trim posts, as requested in the Terms of Service** To terminate puerile preservation prattling among pals and the uncoffee-ed, or to change your settings, go to: <http://listserv.icors.org/archives/bullamanka-pinheads.html>