BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"Let us not speak foul in folly!" - ][<en Phollit
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:28:05 -0800
Ken,  A cattle ranching school?   That's a far cry from whacking at stones
with big hammers.  But no messier.  The art teacher at school does  a class
in the spring where the kids get a piece of soft stone--soap stone, I
think-- and she lets them carve it up.  Some of the stuff they do is pretty
interesting, but man is it ever a mess.  The art room, the hall, and in
fact, the whole classroom building are covered with fine powder.  Art is
the messiest class I ever saw.  If you'd gone to ranching school you might
have teamed up with Baxter Black.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Westminster, VT