BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2009 07:07:06 -0400
Cuyler Page wrote:
> Fascinated to see that your favourite book is The Horses Mouth.   Must
> be an Ithaca thing.   Yesterday I just dubbed my favourite movie
> video, The Horses Mouth, to DVD in hopes of preserving it for a bit
> longer.
>
> Cheers from just over our childhood-shared Snyder Hill.
> cp in bc
cp,

I have friends in Ithaca that keep sending me up-to-date
nature-landscape pix and it drives me a bit nuts that I feel like
getting in the truck, going there and maybe not coming back. It was
always my intent when growing up to be a hermit living in the woods. If
the economy keeps up like it is then maybe I might make my goal.

Yes, Joyce Cary is probably my favorite author. The entire trilogy of
which the Horses Mouth is one volume, is pretty amazing.
He spent many years lost in Nigeria trying to figure out how to write. I
am fortunate that I have the movie on DVD.

][<en