BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 07:21:41 EST
In a message dated 3/5/2000 11:03:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< We are considering a spin-off
 to be called SOL.com for Ralph's friends, neighbors and family. SOL is a
 technical acronym, and for the newbies who may be unfamiliar with it, I
 suggest that they contact Ralph, who has demonstrated extraordinary
 expertise in such matters. >>

Wannabe Investors,

I know we're supposed to be non-commercial here, but I just couldn't leave
all of you, my Pinhead friends, out in the financial cold.  SOL.COM has
received hostile takeover offer (I think that's what it's called) from
TS,Eliot.com.  To get in on this never-in-a-lifetime opportunity, send your
investment (cash only, no bills larger than $20) now.

BTW, although the response to this offer from my friends has been less than
overwhelming,  the triplets were thrilled to be able to turn over their
college savings accounts.  Mrs. Ralph has not yet voted, with her feet (and,
yes, she does have hands)

Sorry, no prospectus.

Ralph