BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
When I'm in NC I'm a tourist. Dan
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:51:26 -0700
One year for Christmas my son gave me a book titled, "How to Shit in the
Woods."  I just packed it up yesterday.  I had forgotten about it.  It is
quite an involved book on the proper way to use a temporary potty in the
wild.  I didn't pay too much attention as I have been doing it for years
and always managed to get by.  If you're out in the hay field or cutting
wood and have to go you soon learn how.  Ruth

At 7:48 AM -0400 6/27/03, Met History wrote:
In a message dated 6/27/03 12:58:22 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

Finding an appropriate place in the woods is a study unto itself.

...crapping in the forest.

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT