BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:13:36 EST
In a message dated 2/10/00 1:09:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> It may not be so bad if Ken hasn't provided a roof better than Nervastral.

Gimpy,

I've had it with your meddling architectural arrogance concerning the
rusticated if underbuilt home of our dear departed hens... form follows
function -- the damn chickens make better specifiers than you educated dodos!
If you don't like Nervastral then get your skinny rumpus out to the
unHamptons and I'll show you what waterproofing is all about. Remember that
50' of left over EmSeal? Bet you can't guess what the turkeys did with that!
Needless to say, if it were not for our having cleaned out the garage of
products we NO LONGER USE the chickens would be freezin their little wet
combs off even today. As to stainless steel mesh and raccoon baiting... I'm
proud to say we had the first electrified chicken coop in Brookhaven
Township. But I'll tell you one thing, besides a monstrous utility bill the
only problem we have is a prevalence of dancing raccoons and red foxes in the
back yard. My theory is the chickens cackled to death.

][<en ;-)