BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betsy Hahn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:58:12 -0400
I was laying in the bunk house of my cabin in Maine listening to "The
Shadow" on the night before we left.  My parents were supposed to move into
Lockhouse #6 on the C&O Canal.  They looked at a long time restoration
effort thanks to Hurricane Agnes.  I was appalled when we checked the
Monocacy Aqueduct - it was gone

Betsy Hahn, Office Manager

PTN

Preservation Trades Network