BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:09:59 -0700
Chris,  Next time you come up this way to go to Dartmouth you simply MUST
stop by and at least say Hi.  Do you realize I could, most likely, hear
your car going by on I-91, we're that close?  We are 11/2 mi from exit 3 in
Vt.

Baker library is one of my favorite buildings.  Not as great as Ira Allen
Chapel at UVM, but close.  BTW UVM is now having a big stink as they have
cut down a bunch of crab apple trees on their front lawn to make way for
having their graduation there next spring.  It is the 200th graduation and
the higher-ups wanted to move graduation to the front lawn where it used to
be held.  The trees were given in memory of graduates that had died and
some families are up in arms.  Well, guess they can forget any more gifts
from those families.

And that's the news from the hinterlands.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT