BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 08:07:03 -0500
Ken Follet wrote:

With the above in mind, I admire the recent flood of WINDOW messages on BP
and
PL, but regret that none of them go into depth to relate the emotional
economics that wood windows and wavy glass just feel real good for
gardeners.
One of my finest experiences with a window, beside looking out of them from
time to time, was having a good friend, an accomplished stained glass
dedact
explain to me what I was looking through. I've never seen through windows
the
same twice as a result.

Ken -
I'm curious to know what it is we're looking through - other than melted
sand, which ultimately is from rocks.  As I sit here in my office looking
at the incredible sun rise, it's intriguing to think I'm looking through
something so opaque as molten rock.
- Pam