BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
A man of honor pays his debts with his own money. --DeGaulle
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2004 12:33:26 -0500
> (1.)  I don't think I can help you with this historic structure, I
> have my hands full preserving my own.
(2.) Nope.  I meant poop.  It may be frass too, but it is definitely
poop.  Ask anyone, I do know my poop.
(3.) Lots of people find termites where they ain't, and miss them where
they are.  Many are inspectors and toxin salesmen.  This is not a
problem that simply goes away with one application of super goo.  There
better be something mighty special about this house.  Perhaps you were
to pretend you approved of the house, she would have second thoughts.