BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 19:37:17 -0500
Yeah, like I said -- COD. Canned O-cholic Drinks. So zee French drink zee
vine not zee budweiser when zey scrape -- no cans zey may mark zee floor
with zehr leetle bits of aluminium and tasteless oh-so-Americain colors!
Sacre bleu.

I even have a scraper sitting in my dining room -- unless my wife made of
with it. If the rest of my week goes as today, I could be persuaded to grab
a file, burnisher, and the scraper and do the deed myself. Of course, I may
work for nuthin, but I eat alot. And, I don't like zee patty de boeuf avec
fromage -- no I like zee carefully stewed cassolet -- the duck confit must
not be too fatty!!

If all this free advice is too much; try an area rug.

Call me,

Too Late at the Office

From: Trelstad, Derek <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]