BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deb Bledsoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "The Cracked Monitor"
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 16:35:22 -0500
geez louise Michael!!!
what are you trying to do, make us all green with envy?
_I_ spent the last week scrubbing a house in Brooklyn....
and then drove back to Ohio and faced with more of the same  ;)
trade me places!!

tell the guy to build a big glass tank on his lawn
and fill it with ice-cold seawater
and put the anchor in it   ;)

Deb

PS Ralph, I will not, repeat NOT be upgrading by choice  ;)
but my days of free access to the local university mail system,
alas, are at an end
henceforth, I shall be mailing from Hotmail
(a friend said, what is that? sounds like some kind of porn site ;) )
and accessing from the public library
until such time as I gather my marginal resources and go buy
a computer actually capable of doing something besides word processing...
which, knowing myself and how addicted I am to my mail and BP, etc
won't be long   ;)