BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 14:00:59 EST
In a message dated 3/15/2000 10:40:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Or you can just leave the millwork in place, and leave the house unheated
for
 a season or two. >>

Mrs. Ralph and the little Ralphs might have objected to that method, although
Herself would have seen the economic benefits.

The first night we slept in the house (Jan '84), we hadn't had sense enough
to preheat it, in addition to having left doors open all day while moving our
precious possessions in, in the snow. By the time we were ready to go to bed
about 11:30 PM, we took off our shoes and kept on our overcoats, wondering
whether we'd made a mistake leaving Jersey City.

Thought you'd want to know.

Ralph