BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ken Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Infarct a Laptop Daily"
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:58:01 EST
In a message dated 3/10/00 10:01:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Stopped on the way home for all the fixins & discovered that my kids are
>  Commies..

Drew,

We were a bit worried, but patient, when David showed an avid interest in
studying guns, jets, tanks, battleships and was rumored to be the most
inventive weapons designer in the neighborhood. His interest seems to have
channeled into strategic planning, political science and Ayn Rand. Oddity is,
as we found out, he is totally against killing of animals but seems not at
all disturbed by the idea of people killing people -- serves them right. I
suppose it does not help that on occasion I talk about opening an euthanasia
parlor.

][<en