BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ruth Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 2009 08:42:49 -0500
I hear you folks!!  Our younger son graduated from Vermont Technical
College in May with a BS, or something, four year degree.  When he
graduated NOBODY owed ONE RED CENT for his education, AND he has a job IN
HIS FIELD, Electro-mechanical engineering, whatever that is.  It was truly
a struggle for us but we managed to pay each year for his education.  It is
probably one of the least expensive 4 yr colleges in the country but he has
a degree in a practical field, and he has work.  Ruth

--
Ruth Barton
Dummerston, VT