BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:53:55 -0400
On July 9, 1999 11:04 AM, Mary Dierickx [SMTP:[log in to unmask]] wrote:

> Dear Pinheads,
>
> Hi - I'm back in NYC after month on vacation in Tuscany.  We stayed in a
> converted 300-year-old farmhouse on a hilltop in the hills outside
Lucca.
> didn't visit Carrara, didn't bring a camera, but went to the beach,
drank
> lot of Tuscan wine, and had a fine time.  I think I am at present
> psychologically strong enough to handle any replies to this missive.

I can tell even at this great distance that you have achieved heretofore
unknown dimensions of mellow in the languorous extreme.  Please, fashion
dreamy words into indolent being, cast them into the electronic ether, and
allow them to languidly wash over us with your torpid tales.
Dan Becker,  Executive Director         "What's this? Fan mail
Raleigh Historic                                  from some Cod?"
Districts Commission                          - With apologies to
[log in to unmask]                                 Bullwinkle Gee Moose