BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Preservationists shouldn't be neat freaks." -- Mary D
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:45:20 -0400
BTW - I neglected to mention...NEVER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES should you drive in
Arkansas with a big truck.  The road beds suck, to put it politely.

- Pam

07/07/2000 09:41:55 AM ----------

I was just in Hope, AK this weekend - birthplace of Bill Clinton.  It wasn't
much to write home about.  He could have just as easily ended up as a farming
hick.  Also drove through Tenn., which is boasting about Gore.  I wonder what
the adverts will be like once the dynasty is gone...

- Pam

07/06/2000 11:01:14 AM ----------

reading biographies of the presidents (Washington to Clinton, currently working
on Harrison).