BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:15:27 +0000
Just thought I'd let you guyz know that things have been interesting here at
APT.  Saw a couple of presentations by craftsmen, some by the ususal suspects
and some by folks from other shores.  Even some pinheads were represented
among the participants and presenters.  Portland is lovely, in a warm damp
sort of way.

For those who know my fears related to the exodus of certain interests to that
other organization I am proud to be a member of...my fears are justified.

Stirring up trouble as usual.

-jc