BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Devonshire <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:09:16 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< << What, exactly, happens when you flush an M-80 (lit) down the toilet? >>

Well, I can't tell you from personal experience, but my cousin Glenn Davis,
who drives the big-rigs with "By God John Phillip Sousa" blaring, out of
Conowingo, Maryland, performed the act in his high school in 1958 and took
out not only the appliance in question but 9 ft. of cast iron drain pipe as
well, and was rewarded by the school with an expulsion (completed HS at the
Bordentown, NJ, Military Academy). Don't get him drunk, or he tells all the
stories.

Twybil