BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 21 May 1999 00:43:49 EDT
Ken always kids me about my girl friend Ulla; but Ulla is no light weight she
just sent me some in depth notes on Earth Stabilisation for you Pin Heads to
ponder:

2 proxy sessions to stabilise the earth and Ourselves
with Ulla Sebastian
Costs: free
Dates:  4.7.1999, Findhorn Foundation, Start: 12 noon
        1.8.1999, Kamen, Germany, Start: 12 noon

In July/August of this year the earth will find itself in an unusual
planetary constellation. Astrologically this is called the 'grand cross of
the soul.' The planets form oppositions and squares, traditionally
understood as constellations of tension. Symbolically this pattern of
tension can be understood as the labour that the earth has to go through in
order to give birth to the New Age. Nobody knows exactly how this will
manifest. I am convinced though, that we as humanity can stabilise this
process if we understand it correctly.
Many prophecies from the Bible, Maya, Hopi, Nostradamus and others refer to
this critical period in July and August. It will peak on Aug. 11 with the
solar eclipse. Prophecies tend to address the people's fear level and thus
are often denied or rejected. Properly understood, what is ahead is a time
of deep transformation, moving humanity from material to spiritual values,
from personal egoism to collective engagement, from dependency on fears and
addictions to a deeper understanding of life. If we properly understand the
time ahead and prepare ourselves for it, it could be the most fascinating
year of this century.
To prepare this event, I am offering two proxy sessions that may help us to
stay calm and stable and to form a network that can support the earth to make
its transformation....(cont..)....www.visioform.com
.now is that goal orientated restoraration of the big picture or have I been
listening to the stone saw too long...regards Michael......