BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary Krugman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 19:36:26 EDT
Well, I've been chatting over the back fence with Derek, Ken, and Mary, and
we've decided that a September BP/Pinheads outing at the Krugman Wildlife
Preserve would be a great idea. Now, I know that you have all been wanting to
meet my woodchucks, skunks, bunnies, mice (meece), and squirrels in PERSON
... so here's your chance!

We come from all over, but I hope many of you can make it. We spend so much
time in cyberspace, it would be terrific to giggle along in person for once.

Here're the particulars:

It's a pot luck dinner -- everyone should bring a "covered dish" something
and something to drink. All invited to bring their instruments, if you like.
Other possible amusements: soccer balls, croquet, badminton, softball and/or
wiffle ball would also be great. Unfortunately, I don't have a "water
feature" unless I blow up (uh, inflate) a kiddie pool. Any one have any other
suggestions for activities? The program's wide open!

It's rain or shine - I have a covered front porch, open back porch, yard for
games, and plenty of room indoors. If you can't come for all of it, then just
plan to "stop by." Maura can even visit her Dad ...!

For those who come from a distance, there are hotels & motels somewhat
nearby, and the KWP has 3 singles and a double (and plenty of floor space).

Time:           2:00 pm - 10:30 pm (or later if the music's really good...)

Date:           Saturday, September 18

Address:        62 Myrtle Avenue
                        Montclair New Jersey 07042 (get out your "Streets 98")

RSVP:

Mary Krugman, Game Keeper

(973) 746-2810
(973) 746-2599 (fax)