BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 10:52:52 EDT
First time I met Ken was on Carnegie Hall; ( I was doing granite work)
we were both on the facade roof. I remember after a few days  how impressed I
was with his clarity and honesty; (something they don't make in the US
anymore)
when your surrounded by leg breakers and loansharks for contractors and one
shows up that is forthright and conscious you feel like either  pushing him off
the roof because now you know you  have met the master  con. or embracing a
savior.
Non of that  happen , but after   I wanted to join Apple  .......thanks Ken
may the stars shine on you Pyrate