BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karin Schneebeli <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:05:37 +0100
Or was Ken Follet heard to say: " You can check out any time you'd like,
but you can never leave" ( Welcome to Hotel Bullamanka)

PS. My wife Karin and I took a rare three day solo trip to Siena last
April(leaving our 13 month old daughter with the grandparents in
Zurich), Only to find out later back in NYC, that our family will be
enlarged by one. Ah...those Tuscan nights!

N. Micros

PSS. Mike Davidson, check in with us when you get to NYC, We would love
to see you. I have a book for you, "The Lost Meaning of Classical
Architecture," Its right up your alley.