BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christina Manning <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:34:35 -0600
You know you have problems when you almost drive off the road while looking
at historic architecture . . . . . more than once!   I even had a cop stop
me and ask me if I had been drinking because I was swerving so much.  He
simply warned me to keep my eyes on the road instead of on the scenery.

Chris