BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Trelstad, Derek" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "That's gneiss but I think you're full of schist!"
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:16:57 -0400
Programs were mailed in early June. Registration information is also
included in the present issue of the APT Communique. Or, you can contact the
Banff Conference Center at ... will have to get back to you (the list) with
the number.

Derek.