BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Kitty tortillas! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 23:45:03 EDT
Hey was this project the old edison Labs in South orange????
loved that place;  love the history on this guy what was the story about  his
fight with Westing House over A./C vs D/C is this why we have 110 today ???
Didn't  Thomas Alva invent the electric chair
Didnt he build some of the first concrete houses (fireproof)???I think he
also had his own cement too.
I know he made the fist film  the great train robbery; but did he not dabble
in the viewscopes with the naughty pictures  that pre date motion pictures
that gave 42 st a bad rap????  and the last question is where is he buried ?
South Orange???Pyrate