BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:59:29 -0400
Larry -

Well, there have to be a few exceptions to the rule, as I graduated from
high school in 1979.  However, I recognized in 11th grade that I had
happened upon an EXCEPTIONAL english teacher, and chose to take her classes
in 12th grade so as to benefit more from her great wisdom.  Other than
that, I think I tend to agree with your Philly friend - although I wonder
about people who graduated in 1975.  Are they sitting on the fence?  Can
half of them write and the other half can't?  I only ask because the theory
mentions those who graduated before and after, but neglects those who
graduated in 1975.

- Pam

P.S.  Sorry, but I couldn't resist the urge to look through the hole in the
theory. ;-)

<[log in to unmask]>  on  06/09/98 08:44:22 AM ----------
   People who graduated from high school before 1975 can write.
   People who graduated from high school after 1975 can't write.