BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Royal Order of Lacunae Pluggers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:53:22 EST
In a message dated 2/22/2001 10:24:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hunks of BP calendar--what a concept--with this group the hunks are liable
 to be not people but hunks of stone, brick, wood, masonite, etc. >>

I think Don's idea would sell better than Pinhead Hunks, but perhaps we
should get a reading on this from our female colleagues.  Probably got a
better chance of finding 12 good pictures of hunks of building materials than
finding 12 pictures of hunky Pinheads, too.  Why didn't somebody think of
this before we got old and decrepit? (Oops, I mean "historic.")

Ralph