BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
CBrown102 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Telepathic chickenf leave no tracef. Turkey lurky goo-bye!
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 22:26:55 EDT
On just starting a job I always check the area for good dusty cramed looking
hardware (with a hard and wary old guy behind the counter - the fresh ones
know nothing) I spotted a good one on Greenpoint Ave a few years back. It  had
the cards with springs , along with all sorts of other attractive dusty junk
in the window. Later that day I went there in need. I opened the door to a
completly bare room with a few young guys all walkie talkied up. It was a
movie set. If you ever see sleepers look for the good hardware store. Good to
here from you all .hope to have some time to stop lurking creighton